2. Only faculty members are allowed to make reservation.
3. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
4. Faculty members are advised to place a new reservation in case classes are cancelled or suspended.
5. Requesting faculty should use the room at the exact time they specified in the reservation form and they must be present during the scheduled activity. Their attendance shall be likewise be checked by the attendance checker.
6. In case the faculty cancels the request, a notification thru e-mail, phone call, or personal visit to the EMS personnel shall be made 24 hours prior to the intended schedule.
7. Faculty member and students shall maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the rooms. Users are accountable for any loss or damaged of any item or property inside the rooms
8. Eating, drinking and loitering are discouraged inside the viewing rooms.
9. EMS will charge the necessary fees from the organizer of activities that will require payment from the participants. (see Facilities Rental Fees)