2. Only faculty members are allowed to make reservation.
3. Reservations must be made a week prior to the intended schedule.
4. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
5. Instructional related activities shall be prioritized.
6. Faculty members are advised to place a new reservation in case classes are cancelled or suspended.
7. Thesis presentations, project and oral presentations, class lecture, role playing or simulations, and venue for photo / video shooting are strongly discouraged.
8. Requesting faculty should use the room at the exact time they specified in the reservation form and they must be present during the scheduled activity. Their attendance shall be likewise be checked by the attendance checker.
9. In case the faculty cancels the request, a notification thru e-mail, phone call, or personal visit to the EMS personnel shall be made 24 hours prior to the intended schedule.
10. Each faculty member is only allowed to reserve the viewing rooms for a maximum of six (6) sessions or equivalent to nine (9) hours a month.
11. Faculty member and students shall maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the rooms. Users are accountable for any loss or damaged of any item or property inside the rooms
12. Eating, drinking and loitering are discouraged inside the viewing rooms.
13. EMS will charge the necessary fees from the organizer of activities that will require payment from the participants. (see Facilities Rental Fees)
14. In line with the copyright law, EMS is discouraging film viewing activities that requires payment and other forms of monetary collections.