2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
1) We assigned a table for representative in a gym through which students and their parents circulate. Students and/or their parents will come by your table, ask some general questions, complete an inquiry card, and pick up some materials. Our volunteer students will help to communicate with public especially parents who need translation. Please bring a school table cover, stand and brochures. (Expected lead numbers are at least 1000 students.)
b/ Print out at local printing company - if you are interested price offer please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Public presentation (optional) - School representative can choose to have a presentation about his/her school programs for public in 20-30 minutes during the college fair. Our volunteer teacher will translate your speech to public.
Representative will visit near the Ulaanbaatar city to see nomadic life and ride horses, meet with local nomadic family to see daily daily life. (half day tour)
Fair registration fee (per institution, per person):
Registration by September 1: US$1,300
*Additional representative: US$400.00/each
Registration fee covers:
- 2-day fair event (incl. coffee breaks, snacks)
- 1-day school visit (approx. 5-6 high schools)
- Promotion of the event (advertisements via TV, newspaper, FM radio, local cinemas, and social media)
- Transportation (airport pick-up/drop-off, local transportation)
- Translator for the 2-day event
- Three lunches on Oct 26-28
- One dinner on October 28
- Translation of your school's information (i.e. short intro) for the fair brochure
- Cultural tour
Representatives are responsible for arranging visas, booking flights, and booking hotels. The Educational Advising and Resource Center can provide assistance with these, upon request.
Date: November 25, 2023
Presentation duration: 20 minutes and Q&A in 10 minutes
The representative will have a presentation time (30 minutes).
The event organisers will share the webinar through Facebook live.
Webinar registration fee:
Registration by November 15, 2023: US$200
International School of Ulaanbaatar (ISU) www.isumongolia.edu.mn
The International School of Ulaanbaatar (ISU) is a private, non-profit, secular, co-educational school that began operation in September 1992 to meet the educational needs of the growing international community. ISU received full accreditation from NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) & CIS (Council of International Schools) and full authorization from the IB (International Bacalaureate organisation) to offer the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and Diploma Programme (DP). With 30+ nationalities represented, ISU is proud of our diversity and international approach in the education of our students. ISU graduates attend universities worldwide upon graduation.
Educational Advising and Resource Center (EARC) www.earcmn.org
EARC is non-governmental organization that first launched its operations in 1996 under the auspices of the Mongolian Foundation for Open Society, the Soros Foundation Network in Mongolia, with the aim of supporting the development of an open society in Mongolia. The EARC has been functioning as an independent NGO since 2003. EARC promotes educational opportunities in abroad and disseminates educational and scholarship information across the country and provides guidance and assistance to students wishing to study abroad.