Survey - Second Harbour Crossing
Hi, we are Emily and Anes and we are Year 13 students at Rangitoto College. For our NCEA level 3 Geography internal assessment, we are researching the proposed Additional Waitemata Harbour Crossing. The crossing is a proposed bridge connecting the North Shore and the Auckland CBD.
It is aimed to reduce traffic congestion on the Auckland Harbour Bridge for easier access to and from the CBD.
2. Age group:
18 years old or under
19-30 years old
31-40 years old
41-50 years old
51-60 years old
Older than 60 years old
3. What area do you live in Auckland?
4. What form of transport do you commonly use?
5. Do you use the Auckland Harbour Bridge often?
6. Were you aware of this proposed plan of the Additional Harbour Crossing in Auckland?
If you weren't aware, this is the current concept of the additional harbour bridge
7. Would building the additional harbour crossing affect you?
It will have major effect
It will have minimal effect
8. If the second harbour crossing affects you, would it have:
9. What do you think is the most negative effect of building the crossing?
Money could be used for something else
Pollution to environment, especially when under construction
10. What do you think is the most positive effect of building the crossing?
Reduce traffic congestion
More route options
Support Auckland's population growth
11. Do you support the building of the additional harbour crossing in Auckland?
12. Do you want this plan to proceed?
No, cancel the plan
Build it in a different location (Optional: Provide location in Q13)
13. If you chose 'build it in different location', where would you prefer?
14. Would you use the additional crossing instead of your current route if it was built?
15. Do you have any other comments to say about this plan?
Thank you so much for your time! :)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service