Apply for Youth Exchange "I am You. Other life scenarios" 18th - 27th of October 2018
Here you may apply for the E+ project organized by Re-Act association in between 18th and 27th October 2018. Before applying please be sure that you can participate for the duration of the project. Here are the criteria for applicants:
- To be resident of one of the following countries Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Italy, Spain or Estonia
- To speak good English
- To be 18 - 26 years old
- To be ready to actively participate and not be worried to express your opinion in an intensive 8-10 hours daily programme which includes plenty of outdoor activities throughout the whole project
- To be open-minded, willing to learn and have fun
- To live, learn, play, reflect, experiment and explore in a multicultural group
- To be interested in topics such as:
* Human rights
This is educational mobility funded by Erasmus+ programme.
That requires commitment. You will be asked to organise an activity at the end of the exchange.
The program is intensive and challenging.
The program does NOT include touristic sightseeing.
Get to know all provided information before you submit your application form.
Apply only when you know you want to participate and you have the dates of the training available.
General applications are disregarded.
Please fill in all your names according to your personal identification document (ID or passport)
Country of residence
Date of birth
I would like to take part because ...
Which topic/topics is interesting for you?
What is your experience/knowledge in the selected topic?
Please describe what kind of experience/knowledge/case studies/events/ etc. you had in this topic?
What is your experience in non-formal education activities within E+ Programme? Or outside E+? Please, specify!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service