2020 First Peas Contest Registration
1. Only Gateway Greening network school and youth gardens can compete
2. Pick up seed peas starting January 25, 2020. A list of pickup times and locations are below.
3. Plant your seeds after February 12
4. Tend peas.
5. Harvest and document the harvest!
6. Complete First Peas to the Table Results form by June 17th.
Primary Contact Person
Primary Contact Email
Secondary Email or Phone Number
Estimated Number of Students Participating
Requested Pea Variety
Sweet pea pods are a tasty, fresh from the vine snack. Shelling peas are the variety described in the First Peas to the Table book. Students process the peas by removing the peas from the pods
Shelling (English) Peas
Anticipated Pickup Location and time
If you plan on picking up your seeds at the Gateway Greening Office, please email
beforehand. Sometimes staff are all outside, but we can make sure to meet you there!
GG Seed Packet Sale, January 25, 2020, 9AM - 12PM, 2211 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103
GG Community Agriculture Conference, February 23, 12 - 5PM, International Institute
GG Office, January 27 - February 28, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Monday - Friday Only), 2211 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63103
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gateway Greening.