Event Timing: November 25-27, 2021
Event Venue: Hyatt Regency O'Hare Chicago
Event Address: 9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL 60018
PREMIER PLATINUM $20,000
Number of Bazaar Booths
Full Page (8.5X11): $500
Half Page (8.5X5.5): $300
Business Phone No.
Contact Phone No.
Sponsorship/Bazaar Rules and Regulations
1. After bazaar contract is submitted to AMP and AMP accepts contract, vendor agrees to all terms of this contract, and is granted an exclusive, non-transferable license to only use a specifically assigned space at the 2021 AMP Conference within the
guidelines of the rules & regulations and for the exclusive purpose as defined in this contract. The assigned 8’ x 8’ space includes one 6’ table, 2 chairs, 2 conference passes and is surrounded by pipes and drape.
2. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made by exhibitor prior to October 15th. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations made between 10/16-10/31. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after November 1, 2021.
3. Bazaar hours are 2:00-11:00 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 25th and from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Fr. and Sat.,
4. Exhibitors with proper identification may enter the bazaar at 8:30 a.m.
5. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES MAY BE SOLD IN THE BAZAAR.
6. All displays must be confined to the booth and cannot obstruct the view or access of surrounding displays. Any demonstrations, discussions, or other activities must be confined to the booth. Audio, video, and multimedia equipment will be monitored by Bazaar personnel to ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained. No music playing is allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Solicitation of any kind by any exhibitor or group (including non-profit) is expressively prohibited outside of the assigned booth.
8. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space, or move booth tables, chairs, drapes or accessories from and between other booths.
9. Fireworks and any other incendiary devices & helium tanks are expressly prohibited. Fuel tanks or heating appliances such as microwaves, ovens, etc., are also prohibited.
10. Any literature (fundraising or otherwise) is restricted to the assigned booth and must be pre-approved in writing by AMP. All literature MUST be submitted to AMP for approval prior to Nov. 10, 2021. Email all materials to
11. AMP reserves the right to cancel a bazaar contract without prior notice or reason. AMP also reserves the right to close any exhibit and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor’s staff immediately from the bazaar and convention center who/which participate in illegal activities of any kind, is/are involved in any way with disruptive or dangerous activities, violate any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, or do/does not immediately comply with instructions given by the AMP bazaar coordinator or overall conference organizers.
12. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the American Muslims for Palestine and the AJP Educational Foundation, its staff, volunteers and agents from and against all cost, damages, judgments or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before, and after the convention. Exhibitor also assumes all risks of loss, injury, theft, or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof;
including but not limited to, goods, merchandise, cash, records, or any other property. Further, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage that they may cause to the bazaar fixtures or the Hyatt Regency O’Hare through unauthorized modifications or movements or their exhibit.
13. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Hyatt Regency O’Hare and their respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands the neither AMP nor the Hyatt Regency O’Hare maintain insurance covering the exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
14. Selling, marketing, or distributing unauthorized or illegally produced materials is strictly prohibited. Any and all vendors found with pirated media programs, or, contraband goods, or, any other illegal products will have their goods confiscated, will forfeit their bazaar space, and, they will immediately be escorted out of the bazaar. AMP bears no responsibility or liability for loss or damage of any sort if vendors are found with illegal programs or products.
15. The terms and conditions of this contract, including the bazaar map and classifications of bazaar booths are part of this contract.
As an authorized agent of this business or organization, I have read and understood this contract and agree to abide by its terms
I have read and agree to all above rules and regulations
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ampalestine.org.