Find a wealth of background information, conversation starters, and youth engagement activities in The Graduates/Los Graduados Engagement and Education Toolkit. The resources are designed to encourage youth, parents, educators, and community stakeholders to come together to discuss the challenges facing Latino students and to take action to create more opportunities for their success.
The Toolkit includes the following:
- Community Cinema Discussion Guide
- Youth Action Guide
- Hour One of The Graduates/Los Graduados (Girls and Young Women)
- Hour Two of The Graduates/Los Graduados (Boys and Young Men)
- Six short film modules featuring each individual character in The Graduates
- Five additional short documentaries directed by acclaimed filmmakers
All content is available FREE online at http://pbs.org/graduates
, and also for a limited time on DVD. To request a free DVD, please complete and submit the following form. Act now while supplies last!
If you have any questions, please contact Kristy Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the film content will be available online starting in early October for the short documentaries, and November 5th for the girls’ hour, boys’ hour and six film modules.