Thanksgiving is a time for family, food and gratitude. As the Holidays approach, we are aware of many families in the community that will struggle to celebrate this year.
Can you fill a Blessing Basket or 2?
Join with your family, your neighbors, your co-workers or your church to fulfill the list provided and bring a "Blessing" to families in SE Denton County - HOW MANY WILL YOU BRING?
Here is the list of items to fill a Blessing Basket:
- Laundry basket to hold the goodies (no bags)
- $15 Gift Certificate (Walmart, Target, Grocery)
- Cooking oil
- Baking goods (sugar, flour, cake mixes, etc.)
- Canned meat/fish
- Canned fruit
- Canned Corn/Green Beans
- Powdered Milk
- Helper mixes (tuna, chicken, hamburger)
- Boxed stuffing/mashed potatoes
- Household cleaners (laundry soap, trash bags, multi-purpose cleaner, etc.)
- Hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc.)
- Dog or cat food (wet or dry)
There will be a prize for the best looking basket too!
Happy Hour DROP OFF Wednesday, November 8th, 4:30 pm - 7 pm at AWESOME TIMES, 2630 Justin Rd Suite 107, Highland Village, TX 75077. When you bring a Blessing Basket you'll receive a coupon to use toward meal purchase at Awesome Times.
A Community Endeavor hosted by Edwena Potter and the DFW Real Estate Team of Keller Williams Realty.
By providing your personal info you give us permission to contact you directly. (We 100% promise to not spam you with Real Estate stuff, BUT if you have Real Estate need we hope you consider giving us an opportunity to earn your business.)