Thanksgiving is a time for family, food and gratitude. As the Holidays approach, we are aware of many families in the community that will struggle to celebrate this year.
Can you fill a Blessing Basket or 2?
Maybe with your family, your neighbors, your co-workers or your church, you could unite to fulfill the list provided to bring a "Blessing" to families in SE Denton County - HOW MANY CAN YOU COMMIT TO?
Here is the list of items to fill a Blessing Basket:
- Laundry basket to hold the goodies (no bags)
- $15 Turkey Gift Certificate (Walmart, Target, Grocery)
- Cooking oil
- Baking goods (sugar, flour, cake mixes, etc.)
- Canned meat/fish
- Canned fruit
- Dog or cat food (wet or dry)
- Helper mixes (tuna, chicken, hamburger)
- Boxed stuffing/mashed potatoes
- Household cleaners (laundry soap, trash bags, multi-purpose cleaner, etc.)
- Hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc.)
There will be a prize for the best looking basket too!
A Community Endeavor hosted by Edwena Potter and the DFW Real Estate Team of Keller Williams Realty.
By providing your personal info you give us permission to contact you directly. (We 100% promise to not spam you with Real Estate stuff, BUT if you have Real Estate need we hope you consider giving us an opportunity to earn your business.)