iTDi English For Teachers Scholarship
If you would like to be considered for a full or partial scholarship for ITDi English For Teachers (Standard Option, value $150) please help us to know you better by completing this form and answering the following questions.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your email address? (We will write, and expect you to reply.)
3. In which country do you teach?
4. How many hours do you teach per week in your regular job?
5. How long have you been teaching? How did you become interested in teaching English?
6. Tell us a little about where you teach. What kind of school do you work in? What classes do you teach? What ages of students do you teach?
7. What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses in English? What areas would you like to improve?
8. For which Module would you like a scholarship?
Module 1 (EFT Lessons 2-5)
Module 2 (EFT Lessons 6-9)
Module 3 (EFT Lessons 10-13)
9. Please tell us why you need a scholarship.
Unable to pay
Currency restrictions in my country
No credit card
No local currency payment option (but I would be able to pay if I could pay in my own currency)
10. Do you need a full or partial scholarship?
We ask teachers who can pay something toward the course to please do so.
I need a full scholarship.
I need a partial scholarship.
11. If applying for a partial scholarship, how much are you able to pay toward your course?
Please use an equivalent in US dollars.
12. What is your monthly income?
(Please include which currency this is)
13. By applying for a scholarship you give iTDi permission to share quotes from your story with other teachers. May we quote you by name or would you rather remain anonymous?
Yes. I give iTDi permission to share parts of my story and quote me by name.
Yes, you may share parts of my story, but please don't use my name
14. In what ways would you be willing to help the work of iTDi?
promoting iTDi on FB and twitter
inviting colleagues to join course and webinars
technical skills (video editing, web design, translating, etc.)
mentoring other teachers
15. If possible, please email a photo of your teaching context, or of you teaching, to
This is not required for a scholarship, but it will help us understand your situation.
I will send a photo.
I am unable to send a photo. (Please explain why in "other")
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service