Little Virtuosos Project New Member Form (2021)
Little Virtuosos Project (LVP) is an international, student-led initiative aimed to raise awareness about mental health issues and educate others about the neuroscience of music. Through collaborative music videos, interviews, and an upcoming online neuroscience/music curriculum, we hope to encourage individuals and communities to engage in music-making (and even just music listening) as healthy forms of stress relief and outlets for creativity.
If you are a high school or college student interested in being a part of this project for 2021, please fill out this form!
Location (City, State, Country)
Music Video Collaborators
- Plays instrument (or sings) in virtual chamber music and song covers that will be posted on our YouTube and Instagram
- Uses FinalCutPro (or other video editing software) to put together collaborative music videos and LVP video lessons
- Uses Canva or other software to create eye-catching virtual announcements, flyers, fun fact posts, or other infographics to post on our social media
- Carries out research on music and mental health, music therapy, neuroscience, psychology, or mental health issues from reliable online sources/articles
- Condenses research to use as topics/themes for fun fact posts or informative videos
- May write articles about their research on upcoming blog
- Willing to articulate on experience with music and how it has shaped them
- Reaches out to other musicians for musical testimonies to write about
- Announces latest news about project growth or updates on LVP website
- Invites young musicians or guest artists in respective areas to be featured and potentially interviewed for LVP social media
- Helps publicize LVP in region
- Reaches out to other student initiatives, volunteer programs, or youth music programs in area for potential collaboration
- Reaches out to local organizations in region (i.e. homeless shelters, mental health clinics, hospitals, etc.) that may benefit from LVP curriculum and performances
- At least a college freshman who is pursuing a career or has a strong interest in musical performance, music therapy, mental health advocacy, psychology, or neuroscience
- Pitches ideas for programming/graphics/events for LVP
- Spreads the word about LVP mission with respective college/institution
What role(s) are you interested in?
Music Video Collaborator
Any questions or feedback?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service