UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2008-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-78
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
31. Which one of the following is the most comprehensive source of population data?
Demographic Health Surveys
National Sample Surveys
National Family Health Surveys
32. Which one of the following principles is not applicable to sampling?
Sample units must be clearly defined
Same units of sample should be used throughout the study
Sample units must be dependent on each other
Sample units must be chosen in a systematic and objective manner
33. If January 1st, 2007 is Monday, what was the day on 1st January 1995?
34. Insert the missing number in the following series: 4 16 8 64 ? 256
35. If an article is sold for Rs. 178 at a loss of 11%; what would be its selling price in order to earn a profit of 11% ?
36. WYSIWYG - describes the display of a document on screen as it will actually print:
What you suggest is what you get
What you see is what you get
What you state is what you get
What you save is what you get
37. Which of the following is not a Computer language?
38. A key-board has at least:
39. An E-mail address is composed of:
40. Corel Draw is a popular:
None of the above
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service