Focus areas might include... singing and song, moving, storytelling, conducting, dramatizing, mediating, teaching and learning, composing, socializing, imagining, communicating, expressing… and beyond!
Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019
Factors to consider when applying:
1. All selected presenters, including panellists, must be registered for the 2019 World Choral EXPO either as an Individual Participant or as a Conductor/Chorister in a Participating Choir.
2. Presenters are encouraged to use modes of presentation involving unique ways of sharing ideas beyond the standard lecture model.
3. The ‘recital’ portion of a Lecture-Recital presentation may involve a choir or a singing ensemble.
4. Please indicate all spatial and technical needs [AV equipment, instrument(s), space configuration] that you will require.
5. All selected presenters and panelists will be required to provide a high definition headshot at the time of confirming their intention to participate.
6. The notification of results will be provided by May 6, 2019. Presenters must confirm their intention to participate by May 31, 2019.