Spring 2017 Performing Arts FIRST GRADE Registration
Please remember that there is also a $25 per child registration fee associated with Performing Arts. If you have not done so already, please visit
to make an online payment for your registration fee. Thank you!
Optional second email address for weekly emails
Will your child go to Y after rehearsal?
Additional Pickup Notes
Please share any names/phone numbers or instructions you think we should have for rehearsal days
Let us know of any existing appointments or conflicts when your child will miss rehearsal. We will do our best to accommodate with enough notice.
Additional shirts can be ordered: $10 per child, $12 per adult size
Youth Medium 8-10
Youth Large 12-14
Complete this section with your performer
The rules of conduct:
• I am expected to follow the same behavior rules in Performing Arts as I do during normal school hours.
• I will respect my directors and fellow cast/crew members at all times.
• I will be quiet and listen when I am not performing.
• I will try my hardest to memorize my lines, lyrics and dance moves.
• I will practice at home as needed.
• I will give the show 100% to make the show the best it can be.
• I will NEVER use inappropriate language or gestures, and will always keep my hands/feet/belongings to myself.
• I have checked the schedule and will be available for all rehearsals and performances, or clear an absence with the director ahead of time.
• If I do not follow the rules, I may be sent home and could lose my part in the show.
• I clearly understand what is expected of me.
Both parents and participant(s) have read the Behavior Contract and agree to follow the rules of Performing Arts.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service