Status Network Ambassador Application
We’re excited you’ve decided to take this step and apply to be an ambassador 🙌🏻 Tell us about yourself so we can best match you up with projects in future. Submitting this form will be followed by a conversation with someone from The Status Network to learn more about you, talk about next steps, and answer any questions you might have.
3. Status Contact Code or ENS Name
Profile tab > Share my profile > 'Share link' button
4. City, Country
5. What languages can you speak & read fluently?
6. Do you prefer to have the interview in text(email) or call?
7. What is your profession?
8. Do you have a background in programming? If yes, what programming languages are you most comfortable with?
9. How did you learn about The Status Network?
10. What interests you about The Status Network?
11. What would you like to do as a Status Network Ambassador? (click all that apply)
Create artistic content (blog posts, social content, design assets, etc)
Create tutorials, documentation, technical guides
Introduce Status Network to others and help onboard new community members
Organize and attend events & meetups
Technical contribution to the source code
Translation of Status application and other content (docs, blog posts, etc)
12. Can you let us know your social media handle? (e.g., Twitter)
Thank you for your application!
Please make sure to click the 'Submit' button below.
Someone from The Status Network will reach out to you soon.
- Learn more about the Ambassador Program:
- Wekan task board:
- Status chat for ambassadors: status-im://chat/public/statusphere
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Status.im.