To review: Drawing Lessons
Please fill in everything, even if you think I already know your information, thanks!
1. What's your full name?
2. What's your email address?
3. What's the name of the book blog where you will post on this book?
Go directly to question 5 if you do not have a book blog
4. What's the url of this book blog?
5. What's the url address of your Goodreads account if you plan to post your review there? (1st come 1st serve)
NB: your review has to be at least 150 words long, and you commit to cross-post your review on Amazon as well
6. Please check all the boxes when you would be available to post on this book
7. What kind of post do you prefer to do on this book? [1st come 1st serve]
NB: for those posting on Goodreads/Amazon only, not a blog, only the 1st option is available
Review by itself (on your blog or on your Goodreads account/Amazon if you don't have a blog)
Spotlight by itself [I would send you the material to copy and paste. You would not receive a review copy. Perfect if you are too busy, but want to participate]
8. You will be able to download your review copy through Netgalley
yes, I use Netgalley
I don't use Netgalley, so I can't participate in this tour
9. A Giveaway Tools code will be available for a global giveaway.The giveaway will be open internationally.
Knowing that you would just have to copy the giveaway code on your blog, and nothing else to do, would you like to receive this code?
This option is not available for me, as I don't have a book blog and will post my review on my Goodreads account/Amazon instead
10. If you answered yes to question 9, please give me your twitter handle AND/OR your Facebook Page connected with your blog - participants can win more entries by following you
If you forget this information, you will not get included in the rafflecopter code
I am committed to post my review on time. If for whatever reason I cannot meet my deadline, I will email the tour coordinator to work out an alternate date. (Please sign below by typing your name.)
Please add any other information or comment
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service