Week 1 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. The number 9 from Ajax is carelessly fouled by a defender in the defensive penalty area. A penalty kick is awarded and no card is shown. The number 9 receives medical treatment and then wants to take the penalty kick. What does the referee decide?
The number 9 may stay on the field of play if he takes the penalty kick
The number 9 may not stay on the field of play, as no card is shown to the offender
The number 9 may not stay on the field of play, as no red card is shown to the offender
The number 9 many stay on the field of play, whether he takes the kick or not
2. Captain A wins the coin toss. She may:
decide which goal to attack in the first half or to take the kick-off
decide which goal to attack in the first half
decide to take the kick-off
decide which goal to attack in the first half and also decide to take the kick-off
3. A corner kick is kicked in front of the goal. It accidentally touches the arm of a Chelsea player, which is held in natural position. After that a team-mate receives the ball and scores. What does the referee decide?
Allow the goal
Orders a retake of the corner kick
Restarts play with a direct free kick
Restarts play with an indirect free kick
4. A goalkeeper picks up a deliberate back pass from his team mate inside the goal area. What do you decide?
Restart play with a penalty kick and show the goalkeeper a yellow card
Restart play with an indirect free kick and show the goalkeeper a yellow card
Restart play with a penalty kick
Restart play with an indirect free kick
5. Before you start the match a team official swears at you. What do you decide?
Allow the team official to take part in the match
Prevent the team official from taking part in the match
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service