• Round 3: Grand Final - November – 14th, 2015
- Saturday morning practice from 10am
- 3 x Rounds qualifying starting at 3pm, Points qualifying (best 2 of 3)
- Triple A Mains. Single lower mains
- Top 3 in B Mains will bump up to the A-mains
- Points allocated to determine overall winners at the Round 3 final.
- Trophies for all A-Mains
- Major prizes awarded at Round 3 for the series winners.
- Touring car: BYO Control Tires: Each 21.5 or 13.5 Stock touring car entry is allowed a maximum two sets of tires for the meeting, tires are self-supplied, any brand or compound rubber tire is allowed. Tires cannot be pooled between classes. Tires will be marked and recorded by SMA officials.
- AARCMCC permitted motors only
- 2/4 door bodies allowed (e.g VTA, GT, Ferrari 458, Porsche etc)
• Northern Beaches Hobby Centre - www.nbhc.com.au
• Powerhouse Performance - 88/333 Bulwara Rd, Ultimo - (02) 9281 7100
• Walter RC Hobby City - www.walterrchobby.com.au
• Crazy Hobbies www.crazyhobbies.com.au
Fees: 1st class - $25, Additional classes $10.
Classes: (Minimum of 6 entries to declare a class valid for the series)
- Formula 1 - 21.5, Rubber tire
- Novice Touring Car - Max motor 21.5 blinky, Rubber tire
- Touring Car 21.5 (Rubber race tires - self supplied 2 sets max, to be marked by scrutineer)
- Touring Car 13.5 (Rubber race tires - self supplied 2 sets max, to be marked by scrutineer)