>Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher and be in good disciplinary standing.
> Complete the required semester-long training course prior to facilitating alone.
> Facilitate 6 facilitations per semester once a member.
> Attend weekly organization meetings and additional workshops.
> Have strong oral and written communication skills.
> Exhibit a commitment to diversity.
> Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
> Be timely and professional.
> Be knowledgeable of and familiar with the University of Tennessee's and Office of Multicultural Student Life's mission and goals.
• Weekly meetings on Tuesday from 6 pm – 7 pm.
• Multicultural Student Life’s Leadership Retreat March 8-10, 2019
• Diversity Dialogues (hosted by Diversity Educators), 2 dates each semester
• Diversity Dialogue Symposium, 1 Friday in the Fall
• Leadership to the T leadership trainings through the Office of Multicultural Student Life as announced (2 per semester)