June 11, 2020 SAPLA Mini-Conference--Registration Form
Register for the FREE mini-conference. Open to all members of SAPLA.
Please join us on Thursday, June 11, 1:00 – 4:00 PM EDT, for the SAPLA 2020 Virtual Mini-Conference.
The following sessions will provide pre-law advisors with updates during this unprecedented admission season.
1:00 p.m. EDT: LSAC Update
• Gisele Joachim, Law School Admission Council, Director of LSAC Ambassadors
1:30 p.m. EDT: Law School Deans Panel
• Michelle Gunter, University of North Carolina School of Law, Director of Admissions
• Darren Kettles, Stetson University College of Law, Director of Admissions
• Dexter Smith, William & Mary School of Law, Associate Dean for Admissions
• Erika Hill, Florida A&M University College of Law, Director of Law Admissions
2:00 p.m. EDT: AccessLex Update
• Kim Siwarski, AccessLex Institute, Manager of Education and Pre-Law Services
2:30 p.m. EDT: Pre-Law Advisor Panel
• Mark Brown, University of South Carolina, Pre-Law Advisor
• Maya Russell, Furman University, Pre-Law Advisor
• Kathleen Nicolaides, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Pre-Law Advisor
3:00 p.m. EDT: SAPLA Diversity Programs & Updates
• Marcya Burden, Oakwood University, Pre-Law Director
• Wendy Vonnegut, Methodist College, Pre-Law Advisor
3:30 p.m. EDT: SAPLA Members Meeting & President Remarks
• Benita Powell, Fayetteville State University, General Counsel & Pre-Law Advisor
This event is free for all SAPLA members and pre-law advisors considering joining SAPLA.
Registered participants will receive a Zoom Invitation Link prior to the conference.
For additional details, please contact Maya Russell (
), SAPLA Vice President.
We look forward to seeing you on June 11. Stay well.
Affiliation with SAPLA
Law School Admissions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service