Multimedia Reporter Application
Multimedia Reporters will provide visual storytelling elements to accompany text or to stand alone. This is an unpaid position.
· Photographers and videographers will be scheduled to cover stories and live events.
· Required to contact reporters within 24 hours of being assigned a story.
· Should make every effort to go with reporters to events/interviews.
· Responsible for putting media in the correct format and uploading to CAMAYAK in a timely manner.
· Contribute weekly wild art to an on-line gallery/slideshow.
· Responsible for creating two-sentence minimum cutlines for photos.
· Cutlines should be written in present tense and AP Style.
· Join appropriate SLACK channel and maintain effective communication.
· Required to attend weekly staff meetings.
· Encouraged to attend all staff functions.
· Required to attend monthly all-staff meetings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.