CBSE NET/ EDUCATION DECEMBER-2004 SOLVED PAPER-II PRACTICE BITS (41-50) ....
41. Each raw score of a set of scores with mean 'M' and 's' standard deviation was doubled: The new mean and standard deviation will be:
42. Which of the following conclusions cannot be drawn from a significant correlation between variables 'X' and 'Y' ?
Variation in X causes variation in Y
X and Y are vary together
X and Y measure some common traits.
Traits measured by X and Y are related
43. In an experimental study, the level of treatment have differentiated impact on the dependent variable, we can say that experiment has:
High external validity
Satisfactory external validity
No internal validity
Satisfactory internal validity
44. An investigator found that his research tool had high reliability. He can conclude that his tooL:
May not be valid
Is not valid at all
Nothing can be said about validity
Must have some validity
45. A population is divided into groups on the basis of socio-economic status which related to the dependent variable. Which of the following is the most appropriate method of sampling?
46. An operational definition of a variable is one that:
Helps in understanding the meaning of the variable
Provides directions for measuring the variables
Helps in stating its relationship with other variable
Provides directions for controlled the variables
47. An investigator approached the near by schools and collected the data from those which cooperated. such a sample is termed as:
Simple random sample
48. which of the following phenomena is not common to Experimental and Expost facto researches?
Manipulation of independent variables
Control of extraneous variables
Study of cause and effect relationship
Mesurement of dependent variable
49. A researcher obtained a correlation coefficient of 70 between X nd Y. This means that the variance is common to both the variable is:
50. Match the items in list I with the items in list II and select the right matching from given options:
A. Standard error 1. Analysis of variance
B. Parameter 2. Correlation coefficient
C. Coefficient of determination 3. Population
D. Degree of freedom 4. Normal curve
5. sampling distribution
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service