5th Grade Band / Orchestra Registration
Ms. Jennings Band:
Ms. McAuley Orchestra:
What school will you attend?
Hawk at Jackson Park
Parent Guardian Name
Family Email address
valid email address
Home Phone Number
Band and Orchestra Responsibilities
Learning to play an instrument is exciting and fun! However, joining the band or orchestra does include extra responsibilities for both families and students. Knowing these responsibilities will help you decide if joining the band or orchestra is the right choice for your family.
• Home practice: Provide a place and time to practice, and also make sure your student practices at home.
• Evening performances: Provide transportation for your student to attend two evening performances — one in the fall and one in the spring.
• Provide an instrument and all required materials. (The school has resources to help families with demonstrated financial need.)
• Make sure your student has the ability and transportation necessary to carry their instrument to and from school each day for home practice, regardless of the size of the instrument.
• Practice at home for 10 minutes daily (no arguing or excuses).
• Bring your instrument and music folder back and forth between school and home every day.
• Participate in two evening performances.
Band and Orchestra Responsibilities.
I have read and understand the additional Parent and student responsibilities.
Band or Orchestra?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Kitsap School District.
Terms of Service