Semester starts September 12 and ends December 12. Please check our website Program Calendar for holidays with no rehearsals.
Showcase scheduled for Saturday, December 8, 12-5pm.
Semester starts January 8 and ends June 11. Please check our website Program Calendar for holidays with no rehearsals.
Showcase date: Saturday, June 8, 12:30-5pm @ Rockwood Music Hall
• Weekly 1.5 hour band coaching sessions• Independent rehearsal time (based on availability) • Free workshops• Opportunities to play in sponsored showcases and other events• 15% discount on private lessons • Monthly fee: $289/month. Program runs September to June with 8 monthly payments (see payment terms below)
Check calendar on our website for holiday schedule. Missed rehearsals may be rescheduled per the policy below. Showcase scheduled for Saturday, December 8, 12-5pm.
Winter/Spring Semester: Monday, Jan. 7 - Friday, June 7
• Discovering Rock & Band Coaching: 20 band sessions
• With the exception of Monday bands, the semester includes 2 or 3 missed weeks (depending on day of week) to accommodate school breaks. • Make-ups for additional missed weeks can be requested but are not guaranteed a make-up (see Make-Up Policy, below). Must be scheduled directly with the Band Coach.• Due to Monday holidays, Monday bands will need to re-schedule any missed weeks due to school breaks. These make-ups are generally offered on Sundays, and must be scheduled with the Band Coach.• We stay open during both public school and private school breaks, except for major holidays.
Make-Up Policy: - While we do our best to accommodate every group and individual schedule, we cannot guarantee make-ups.- If more than half of the members of a band are unable to make a rehearsal, and we are given at least 48 hours notice, we will do our best to reschedule the rehearsal. - Advance notice of one week or more for an upcoming absence receives priority for make-ups, if the absence causes the whole band to reschedule. Bands will still rehearse if at least half the members are still available. - No shows do not receive make-ups.- For private lessons, we must receive at least 48 hours notice for cancellations in order to schedule a make-up. Requests for make-ups are based on teacher availability and must be scheduled directly with the teacher before the end of the semester.
Private Lessons: If selected, monthly payment is due as part of tuition for the band coaching program. Cancelations must be received at least 48 hours prior to lesson time in order to be rescheduled or lesson fee will be forfeited.
Discovering Rock: Payment (as noted above) is due in full on or before first rehearsal date of the semester.
Payments are based on four rehearsals per month but please note exact number of rehearsal sessions per month may vary based on calendar and holiday closures. We must receive at least 30 days notice to cancel participation in the program or a one month cancellation fee will apply.
• REPLAY STUDIOS is not responsible for the loss or damage of misplaced or unsupervised personal goods. Please take care of your belongings, and be respectful of everyone else’s belongings.
• At REPLAY STUDIOS we believe in working cooperatively in order to achieve the best results. All Members are expected to respect each other and respect the Band Coaches/staff.