PATH Intl. continues to work diligently to obtain funding sources to ensure the maximum opportunity to underwrite scholarships. We are very proud that the Marjorie V. Kittredge Equine-Facilitated Psychotherapy and Equine-Assisted Learning (EFP/EAL) Scholarship will be awarded annually to a person who is an EFP/EAL professional or studying to become one. As leaders in the industry, we are committed to providing our members with opportunities for continuing education and professional development to ensure sustainability within the field of equine-assisted services (EAS). We are excited to offer this unique opportunity, we wish you the best of luck with your application.
*Along with registration to the PATH Intl. Conference, the
scholarship will cover two hotel nights for one person at the Embassy Suites by
Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa.*
Please fill out this form clearly and completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.Application Deadlines:
- May 29 - applications due. Applications are accepted via this online form only.
- July 31 - applicants will be notified by email of the committee’s final decision.
- An applicant can apply for both a general and the Marjorie V. Kittredge EFP/EAL Scholarship; however, an applicant can only be awarded for one or the other, not both.
- A Scholarship Review Committee will be appointed to review all scholarship applications.
- Scholarship applications are scored blindly. Please do not name your center or program in your short essay answers.
- Scholarship applicants must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- All scholarship recipients must confirm acceptance of the scholarship award and register for the conference prior to the registration deadline.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- In the event a scholarship recipient becomes unable to attend, please notify us at email@example.com immediately.
Please click CONTINUE if you are ready to complete your scholarship application.