The SMCCI Peniaga Pintar Fund (PPF) or Dana Peniaga Pintar (DPP) DPPMS is introduced to help SMCCI members tide over the challenges from COVID- 19, and to push on with transformation efforts in preparation for the economic recovery.
Before you begin, please ensure that you have the following supporting documents:
1) Final invoice from training provider
2) Evidence of course/programme payment
3) Signed Enterprise Singapore Company Declaration Form (You can download this from: https://bit.ly/esgdeclarationform
1) You are a member of SMCCI
2) You are an ACRA registered business
For companies under SMCCI Board of Directors, kindly ensure:
1) Ensure the course is for the staffs and not the director
2) Reimbursement can only be transferred to the company's account and NOT personal account
Kindly fill in the Claim Form below and email the aforementioned supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do note that it will take up to 1 month for SMCCI to process the reimbursement to your account (via bank transfer).
Important: You should ensure that the bank account details provided in the Claim Form below are accurate.