East Bay CUE Board Interest Form
The goal of CUE is to inspire innovation in education. East Bay CUE is an affiliate of CUE serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. East Bay CUE Board members must be CUE members and should have moderate to high tech skills, vision of the role of technology in education, and experience with technology integration.
The East Bay CUE Board of Directors will have one or more positions open starting in the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for educators interested in serving on the Board. Typically, this requires a commitment to:
* serve for three years in one or more board leadership positions
* attend meetings (monthly, divided between virtual and in-person meetings, scheduled in advance)
* participate in the annual Cool Tools and Symposium planning, and attend these events
* assist as possible with informal or "in conjunction with" events such as EdCamps, Coffee CUEs, and more
* be aware of/help nominate local teachers/leaders for CUE awards
* advocate for CUE and its focus on developing and supporting innovative educators
By submitting this form, you are requesting consideration for placement on the September 2020 East Bay CUE Board election survey ballot. All submissions will be reviewed based on the goals of CUE and other requirements stated above.
District or Organization/School or Site
Social Media or Blog
Current CUE member?
Current role in education
Teacher in a school
Administrator in a school or district
Consultant, Specialist, or Education product vendor
Vision for Innovation in Education
In 4 sentences or less, explain your vision for innovation in education.
Interest in Serving on the East Bay Cue Board
In 4 sentences or less, tell why you want to serve on the East Bay CUE Board.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of East Bay CUE.