Virtual Book Table
Whether you are a publisher or a scholar, we want to give you the opportunity to share your publications with the world. Due to the online form of the conference, this year the Book Table will take the form of a page on our website. The page will be visible only to the registered participants of the conference. At the Book Table, participants will be able to look through titles, authors, publishers and covers. Each publication will be linked to the Publisher’s website or a store and, depending on your preference, accompanied by discount codes or links.
- We welcome publications in all languages, but please bear in mind that we do require an English translation of the title.
- We also require a link to an English description of the book, published on your website.
- Please make sure the publication is suitable for an international audience and that it fits the memory-related theme of the conference.
- You can submit up to five publications.
- We also accept magazines and articles.
- All publications will be displayed in alphabetical order.
If you have any questions, please contact us at
If you have trouble uploading covers or filling in the form, please contact Anna at
Title (and the original title if applicable)
If the publication's language is not English, please write down the English translation of the title as well as the original title.
Publisher, year of publication
Link to website
Submit a link to a website where the participants can read more about / buy the publication. Its description must be written in English.
Did you upload the cover?
Please upload your cover here:
Would you like to to submit more books?
Do you have any questions or remarks?
If not, please leave empty.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ENRS.