1. Maintain Current Business Information Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information throughout the term of your reseller relationship with People Toy Company. For example, if contact information changes, you open a new store location or change your name, notify us immediately. We would like to keep our records up to date and have your location on our website for our customers to find you.
2. Disclose All Locations that Carry People brand productsQualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your brick and mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website, or temporary storefronts (events, pop up stores, etc)
3. Sell on Approved Retail Websites OnlyMust only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company.
Selling on 3rd party sites (ebay, etc), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Jet.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited. Selling on Amazon.com under your company name requires approval. Selling on Amazon using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) services is strictly prohibited.
4. Report Sell-ThruBe prepared to report sell-thru information by SKU & approved retail location upon request.
5. Abide by People Toy Company’s Trademark & Brand Policy Guidelines.Must agree to comply with People Toy Company Trademark and Brand Policy and represent yourself as a People Toy Company authorized retailer in all online advertising and sales collateral.
Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of People Toy Company trademarks is strictly prohibited.Do not use unapproved marketing materials (such as photos & copy) for People Toy Company products.Do not advertise People Toy Company products in ways that violate the terms of these Reseller Requirements or Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
6. People Toy Company Minimum Advertised Price Policy Ensure you understand and abide by People Toy Company MAP Policy. (Please see separate document)
7. Sell to Customers within Assigned Geographic Territory Only Do not sell or ship People Toy Company products to international customers and/or outside of your country.
8. Sell to Retail Consumers OnlyDo not sell People Toy Company products to other retailers, B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders. Please sell to your end consumers only.
9. Only Purchase People Toy Company Brand Products Directly From People Toy Company.Do not buy People Toy Company brand products from other retailers, or from sources not explicitly endorsed by People Toy Company.
10. Only Sell People Toy Company Products in Original PackagingDo not alter or bundle original People Toy Company brand packaging in any way prior to reselling People Toy Company brand products.
Removing People Toy Company products from packaging and reselling People Toy Company brand products in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
11. No Bundling People Toy Company Brand Products Do not integrate People Toy Company brand products into your own, or 3rd party products, and sell as bundles without a license from People Toy Company.
12. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy RulesComply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale & marketing of People Toy Company brand products.
13. Support our Branded Online Community and Abide by our Social Media Guidelines Do not create social media profiles or usernames that contain any of the People Toy Company brand trademarks.
14. Demonstrate Your People Toy Company Expertise and Serve Customer NeedsDemonstrate that you and/or your employees understand how to successfully introduce and represent People Toy Company brand products.
Provide a level of sales support and customer support for our customers that, at minimum, demonstrate industry best practices.
15. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy RulesComply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale & marketing of People Toy Company brand products.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in the People Toy Company Wholesale Account Requirements will result in suspension or termination of your account.