PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MEETING GUIDELINES THOROUGHLY:
* Meetings are 15 minutes each, reserved for JMM registrants only, and first come, first served.
* One on ones will be held between 3:00-5:00pm. We will do our best to book your meetings as close together as possible but you must be available for the entire 2-hour duration to help us accommodate as many requests as we can.
* We allow three meetings per act/group/company. You may select two extra meeting options in case we have extra space available or are unable to accommodate your top choices.
* Please do not miss or be late for your meeting. If you are suddenly unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main line at 204-942-8650 so we can allow someone else to take your spot. If you are late for your meeting, it may be given to someone on stand-by.
* You will be notified of which panelists you'll be meeting with shortly after your form is submitted so you may have time to prepare for your one-on-one session.
* Exact meeting times will be posted at registration on Friday, January 25.
PREPARING FOR YOUR MEETING:
As you only have a short 15 minutes, it is best to come as prepared as you can with a clear and concise idea of what you'd like to get out of this meeting.
A full description of our delegates can be found here: https://www.manitobamusic.com/news/read,article/7575/
For tips on how to make the most of your one-on-one meeting check out this useful article: https://www.manitobamusic.com/news/read,article/7319/8-tips-to-getting-the-most-from-your-one-on-one-meetings