Start date October 1st
end date Oct 30th
Introductory session on Oct 1st and then every Monday,Wednesday and Friday.
14 sessions of 2 hour duration.
Medium of communication - English
India 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm IST
Netherlands 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm CEST(changes 25th Oct)
Germany. 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm CEST(changes 25th Oct)
UK 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm BST
Netherlands , Germany € 138 approximately
UK £ 124 approximately
One month screenwriting workshop , evenings
This Workshop covers two major perspectives of Screenwriting:
Screenwriting- The Technique
Screenwriting- An Art
• It all begins with a story
• What is a story and why do we tell them?
• Why are movie stories special?
• The difference between Story and Plot
• How movies handle story
• The three main approaches to Screenplay Structure: Three Act Structure, Sequence Structure & The Hero’s Journey
• Screenplay format and types of scripts
• The Log Line
• Writing a screenplay
1. Workshop Material: 1 Study Script, Script Format, Original Story used to Adapt to Script
2. Certificate of Completion (This will only be issued once all assignments are completed, submitted and approved)
3. Eligibility to attend Advanced Script writing Courses with The Open Film School
You will be taken through various aspects of creating a technically sound and creatively rich script. By the end of this course you will have an understanding of the basic principles involved with writing a screenplay and the motivation to start your script.
*This course is a pre-requisite to attend other courses with Jay such as "Story Bank & Character Development", "Script Analysis & Script Doctor", "Research & Mind-Mapping" , etc. The program will be conducted by Jay Gholap Alumnus New York Film Academy. Currently working as a script consultant , Documentary and corporate filmmaker. Previous experience includes AD to Ram Gopal Verma.
Prior registration mandatory. To know more about Fees Course details, query resolution & registrations, kindly contact:
Jay Gholap +91 9619595411
To receive the payment link.
On registering we will share the zoom Id and password.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service