Spring 2021 Mini-Grant Application Form
The purpose of this mini-grant is to encourage the Rotary clubs of District 7930 to do a project in one of the areas of Membership, Public Image, or Diversity/Equity/Inclusion. The grant is intended to reinvigorate the clubs.
• The grant is a reimbursement grant – $200 maximum to each club and only one grant per club
• All promotions, materials, and messaging used should meet the Rotary International Branding Standards. A member of the Public Image Committee will assist you, if needed.
• Alcohol is disqualified from district fund reimbursement eligibility.
• All receipts and invoices must show evidence of payment between February 1 and May 15, 2021.
• When required, the club will send a wrap-up report to be completed by the May 15, 2021 deadline. All documents, receipts and invoices should be submitted together. Electronic submission via an upcoming Mini-Grant Receipts Submission Form is preferred.
February 1, 2021 - grants submission opens
Notice of acceptance or denial will be on a first come basis as applications are received
May 15, 2021 – all projects and/or events must be completed. Receipts and a photo are submitted to the Mini-Grants Committee for reimbursement
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Please complete the following application.
Rotary Club of
Boston Evening Downtown
E-Club of New England
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Description of Project
Primary Contact Name
Primary Contact Email
Primary Contact Phone
Total Project Cost
Amount of Reimbursement Requested (max. $200)
Club President's Signature (please type your name in ALL CAPS to signify your electronic signature)
Club President's Email
Club President's Phone
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of falk.us.