1. Students must be eligible to compete in the Solo/Ensemble UIL Contest.
2. Students must pay for an accompanist to compete at the UIL Contest (if music requires piano)
3. Students must be prepared and submit to director’s approval on their music in order to compete. They are expected
to work on their music at home. Limited class time will be provided for students to prepare for
this contest so it is imperative that home practice be occurring daily.
4. In order to locate the Prescribed Music List code, visit
5. If not competing at UIL Solo/Ensemble Competition, please write in the PML code 000-00-0000.
DATES: Friday/Saturday, February 7-8, 2020.
Last Name, First Name
Title of Composition
(List movements performed)
Published Edition Listed on the PML
Required for SYMPHONY and CHAMBER students.
Do you wish to compete at the UIL Solo/Ensemble Contest?
Entry fees are paid for students current with Activity Dues.
Piano Accompaniment Needed?
Accompaniment Fee for Mr. Larson: $40 (Students will receive 2 rehearsals and the performance)
PML ID Number
REQUIRED for SYMPHONY/CHAMBER students
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service