El Dorado HS Transcript Request
This form is for students who have graduated. If you are wanting a records request to be sent to another school, please contact El Dorado HS at 480-726-9536 or
What is your full legal name? *
Your answer
Email Address: *
Your answer
What year did you graduate from El Dorado HS? *
Date of Birth *
Any other names you might have enrolled under? *
Your answer
Transcript Delivery *
Mailing Address *
Your answer
College For Transcript Request *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Leona Group. Report Abuse - Terms of Service