Title: SGTech and how to get funded by angel investors Speaker: Startup & Innovation Evangelist, SGTech (Formerly SiTF)
Title: Understanding The Sharing Economy with Park N Parcel. Speaker: Erik Cheong, Co-Founder & CMO of Park N Parcel
Venue:NUS Enterprise @ Blk 7171 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-01 Singapore 139951
• register and contact you about your attendance at the event/for the programme;• carry out administrative and planning activities for the event/programme;
2. By submitting your Registration Form, you consent to SUSS collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes as described above.
3. By attending the event/programme, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event/programme. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official SUSS and affiliates' publications and in publicity materials, including the SUSS and affiliates’ websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of SUSS. SUSS , its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed.
4. It is the responsibility of event/programme participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event/during the programme.
You agree to receive the following:
1. Our organisation’s monthly Newsletter (sent by us via email)
2. Information sent by our organisation about our organisation’s products and services, including updates on our latest promotions and new products and services, via the following channels: Email, Text Message, Phone Call.
3. Information sent by our organisation on selected third parties’ products and services, such as updates on their latest promotions and their new products and services, via the following channels: Email, Text Message, Phone Call.
4. Information sent by our business partners* on their products and services, via the following channels: Email, Text Message, Phone Call.
*Please note that information will be sent directly by our business partners, and we shall disclose the relevant contact information to them for that purpose.