In-Person Attendance to the Service for June 13th, 2021 at 10:00
Hello and thank you for wanting to come to the in-person service! We are looking forward to seeing you. Please read and acknowledge the instructions below before proceeding to the registration. Thank you!
- Please note that masks are mandatory for everyone while you are on the premises of the church.
- Please arrive 15 to 10 minutes (9:45 or 9:50) before the start of the service to allow enough time to be checked in and seated.
- We will confirm your registration with you when you arrive at the church building, before you come in. Please, only bring with you the people you register on this form. If you have unexpected guests, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please note that during the service you may be recorded (wide angles, mostly from behind).
- Not feeling well? We request that if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of sickness (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.), please do not come to church. If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know by emailing us at
so that we can open your seats for someone else. If you are exhibiting an active cough at our service, we ask that you please leave and watch the livestream.
- Exposed to someone with COVID-19? Have you recently interacted with someone who tested positive for COVID-19? If so, we encourage you to wait at least 10 days before joining us for services. Also, we kindly ask that you would let us know, so that we can anonymously let other know that they may have been exposed.
AFTER YOU REGISTER
After you complete the form and click "submit," your registration will be recorded. You don't need to do anything else.
If you end up not being able to attend the service that you registered for, please cancel your reservation by contacting
(before Saturday at 9 PM) in order to free up a seat for a visitor or another attendee.
Did you read the instructions above, and do you agree to them?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service