Leadership is.... 2020 Women's Conference: Presenter/Workshop Leader, Discussion Panel Leader, Activity Leader and Job-alike Leader Sign-up form
We need a variety of people to deliver a variety of experiences for our attendees. All presenters will receive free registration to the conference.
Please sign up below for the type of activity you would like to be involved in on March 7-8, 2020.
Please plan for your activity to take between 45-60 minutes.
The title and presentation/workshop summary you provide below will appear in the program. Participants will select sessions to attend based on the synopsis you provide.
Please bring your own laptop if you will need a computer for your activity.
Facilitators will be notified of the above conditions if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation and for helping to make this an inspiring experience for everyone involved.
The deadline for submitting entries is February 1, 2020.
- Skills/attributes/dispositions of a successful leader
- How to create female leaders in your school/workplace
- How to create leaders amongst female students / youth
- Raising awareness of male privilege (and then acting on the awareness?)
- Raising awareness of inequities
- Inclusion (tactics, strategies to be inclusive in your life/workplace)
- Global issues related to lack of equity for women (i.e., education, jobs/careers, opportunities beyond motherhood, violence against women)
- Celebrations of strides made by women worldwide in the last century
- Education and inclusion of genderqueer, non-binary, transgender individuals and other gender minorities
- Wellness - discuss factors that influence wellness for women (work/life balance, resilience, financial security, stress, sleep, exercise, nutrition, body image, anxiety, etc)
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- Negotiating Equal Pay
- Self-knowledge, Ambition and Assertiveness Skills
- Writing and Manifesting your Life Story
- Defending and Supporting other Women
- Creating/Converting to a Womanist/Feminist Community
This application is for a:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chadwick School.