Arizona Sustainable Apparel Association Permission Form
URL Link(s) We Have Permission to Source Content From
Website URL Link?
Facebook URL Link?
Instagram URL Link?
How Would You Describe Your Brand?
On-Demand & Custom-Made (includes made-to-order, tailor-made, bespoke, and DIY)
Green & Clean (for all phases of the product’s life-cycle)
High Quality & Timeless Design
Fair & Ethical (includes traditional production, artisan crafts, & animal rights)
Repair, Redesign, & Upcycle
Rent, Lease, & Swap
Pre-Loved (includes secondhand & hand-me-down)
Where in AZ is Your Brand Based?
Any Special Requests?
I have not granted exclusive rights or license to this content to anyone. I am the only permissions/rights holder to this content that I am freely sharing. I will not be financially compensated for my content.
AZSAA Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your content to Arizona Sustainable Apparel Association (AZSAA) you understand and agree that:
1. You grant permission to AZSAA to use, reproduce, and share your content across different mediums, including but not limited to the Web, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and others;
2. AZSAA will not use the content for any unlawful purpose;
3. AZSAA will not use the content to impersonate any person;
4. AZSAA will not use the content to abuse or harass any person;
5. You are submitting your content under your own free will, with no expectation of monetary gain, and otherwise grant AZSAA royalty-free permission, to use, modify, and distribute the content in AZSAA’s sole discretion;
6. You will not intentionally transmit any virus into any system. A virus includes anything that impairs the operation of any software or computer systems, or that causes software, computer systems or data to be lost or corrupted or damaged, or that prevents authorized access or allows unauthorized access to any software or computer system; and
7. If you submit content to promote any product or service, you will disclose any affiliation, sponsorship or other commercial arrangement that you have in relation to that product or service.
AZSAA reserves the right to remove any content at any time, including content published by you or any other person from AZSAA website and/or AZSAA social media accounts. Please report to AZSAA any content that you believe does not comply with this submission policy or our Terms and Conditions.
If AZSAA receives a complaint or a report about content that AZSAA has published, or if AZSAA believes that you have not complied with AZSAA Terms and Conditions, AZSAA may suspend your account while AZSAA investigates. AZSAA will notify you in writing if AZSAA suspends your account. AZSAA may also close your account immediately if AZSAA reasonably believes that you have breached the AZSAA Terms and Conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE AZSAA SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT TO ARIZONA SUSTAINABLE APPAREL ASSOCIATION (AZSAA).
AZSAA Editing Rights
Arizona Sustainable Apparel Association (AZSAA) may choose to edit your content depending upon the format you submit and/or posted it in. This can include, but not limited to, changing the dimensions, removing clips, changing resolution, altering playback speed, swapping the music for royalty-free sound clips, shortening or lengthening the content, and/or changing the file type. All edits will be at the discretion of AZSAA.
By typing your FIRST and LAST name you agree to the above AZSAA Submission Terms and Conditions.
What is Today's Date?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service