Call for Paper - GDG DevFest Pisa 2019 - April 13th 2019
GDG Pisa is proud to announce that the DevFest Pisa is back! After the success of DevFest Pisa 0.1, it's to organize together an even better event!
Our conference will take place from on April the 13th at Polo Fibonacci, Pisa (Italy).
You can submit as much session proposals as you want.
We are looking for:
- Tech-talks proposal for 45 minutes sessions
- Tech-talks proposal for 20 minutes sessions
- Lightning-talks proposals for 10 minutes sessions
- Workshops for 1/2 hours sessions
- Soft-talks on topics related to diversity & inclusion or whatever is not technical (~20 minutes).
We are anyway flexible and we will try to accommodate all the requests.
You can decide to give you talk either in English or in Italian, we are accepting both languages.
Talk language will be highlighted in the agenda.
Deadline for proposal is extended to the 5th of February 2019.
We are looking forward to your proposal,
thank you for your participation
The DevFest Pisa Organizer Team
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service