TEAM OF THE YEAR NOMINATION FOR SENIOR SPORTS AWARD
This award is to acknowledge the team which has the highest performance over the season.
Also taken into account are the following:
Attendance at training
Willingness to participate
Appearance and dress
Played to the best of their ability, which does not necessarily mean winning
Participate in the top grade for their sport
Team Name & Coach's Name
1. Please state which competition and the grade the team have been playing in, e.g. North Harbour, Regionals, North Island, Nationals
2. Performance of team at North Harbour level
3. Performance of team at Regional/National level.
4. Please state a situation or time where this team has shown sportsmanship to an opposing team, player or referee, or a player within in the team, or the team coach.
5. How often does your team train and when? Has there at all times been full attendance at trainings or more than ¾ of the team attending?
6. Why should you be given this award over other teams (in terms of reliability, teamwork & training)
NB: The above is not necessarily determined on the performance of the team, but also the perseverance of the team in competitions and attitude. Please answer all questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge.
PLEASE SUBMIT BEFORE MONDAY 18 SEPTEMBER 2017
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Orewa College.
Terms of Service