2020 GAJR Sponsor/Vendor Form
September 19, 2020 9 AM - 4 PM
Valley Truck & Off Road, 43 Lower Butcher Road, Ellington, CT 06029
Dear Potential Sponsor or Vendor,
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about becoming a sponsor/vendor for the Great American Jeep® Rally (GAJR). We want to provide you with some information about what GAJR is and how supporting us is not only a benefit to you, but also the organizations we donate all of the proceeds to.
The first GAJR was held in 2001 and was meant to be a simple gathering of Jeep® enthusiasts. Since then we have grown to be an event that not only draws people from all over New England and beyond, but also a must attend event for thousands of people!
The 18th Annual GAJR will be held at Valley Truck and Offroad, 43 Lower Butcher Road, Ellington, CT. It will be held on Saturday, September 19th from 9 AM - 4 PM.
We need companies and organizations, such as yourself, in order to make the rally continue being a success and an event that can’t be missed. You might be asking yourself: How can I help? Well, there are several ways:
• You can become a vendor at the rally
• You can donate to our raffles
• You can be a cash sponsor
• You can sponsor one of the on-site activities: Show N’ Shine, Rock Course, Mud Trench, or Obstacle Course.
These activities have been participant and spectator favorites for years.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us. Visit our website:
or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Chris DiRenza: 860-455-8528 or
What is GAJR?
• We are a registered 501c3 organization.
• Jeep® participants have grown from 200 Jeeps in 2001 to over 1,200 in 2018.
• Attendees come from all over New England, New York, New Jersey, Canada, and beyond.
• Jeep® participants are able to enjoy all of our activities: Show N’ Shine, RTI Ramps, Rock Course (for stock to wild), Mud Trench, and Obstacle Course. Each activity can be sponsored to help get your company noticed.
• Every Jeep® that comes through the gate is given a goodie bag, which includes a program detailing our beneficiaries, sponsors, and vendors. Attendees love receiving goodie bag items for our sponsors! We would be thrilled to include anything you wish to send us!
• Most importantly, it is a day for Jeepers to get together and celebrate what being a ‘Jeeper’ is all about.
Advantages of becoming a sponsor or vendor…
• When we go to events throughout the country, you come with us! Not only are you shown in our promotional brochures and flyers, but we also talk about you and let potential attendees know how important your role is in making GAJR a success.
• If you sponsor one of the activities, we strongly promote you in that given area.
• We’re also one of the only Jeep® events that has an event guide! Simply download the free Guidebook app and look for GAJR.
• Our Facebook page is constantly updated with new information about who our sponsors and vendors are. We have over 6,600 fans now and always growing!
• Our event shirts have been a huge success the last couple of years. We do limit the number of vendors listed on the shirt. So, be sure to contact us early and reserve your spot! The event shirt design changes every year, which helps them become collector items.
At GAJR, we believe in giving back to the men and women of the Military. So, each year, the majority of our donations go to a Military or Veteran based charity. Some of our beneficiaries have been: Mass Veterans, Homes for Heroes, The Fisher House, and Homes for our Troops.
Here are some of our other past beneficiaries: helpings Hands: Monkey Helpers for the Disabled, Canines for Kids, American Wolf Foundation, Ellington Volunteer Fire Dept, Broad Brook CT Fire Dept (Jr Division), Somers Volunteer Fire Dept, Wheeling for the Lost, The Service Dog Project.
Please note: ALL booths are 20' deep. Please email
if you require a custom booth size or if you have special needs for your booth space.
Booth Space Size Request
($100): 20' x 20'
($150): 20' x 30'
($200): 20' x 40'
Custom Booth Space/Special needs. Please email:
None, Sponsorship ONLY.
SPECIAL SPONSORSHIP AREAS
Please check one of the following if you're interested. (PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY SPECIAL SPONSORSHIP MONEY UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED WITH YOU).
Special Sponsorship Area Options
($300) Rock Course: Banners hung at rally will be provided by you and hung around the course. Sponsorship will be promoted as “Rock Course Sponsored By”
($300) Mud Trench: Banners hung at rally will be provided by you and hung around the trench. Sponsorship will be promoted as “Mud Trench Sponsored By”
($300) Obstacle Course: Banners hung at rally will be provided by you and hung around the course. Sponsorship will be promoted as “Obstacle Course Sponsored By”
($300) Show & Shine: Banners hung at rally will be provided by you and hung around the area. Sponsorship will be promoted as “Show N’ Shine Sponsored By”
Please list any items you will be donating. If unknown at this time, please enter expected retail value of item(s) that will be donated.
Raffle Item(s) Details - (Please enter Item Description and Retail Value):
T-Shirt Sponsorship Information
Logos will be single color, which will be selected based on the shirt color. We require a response and logo by NO later than July 1. Email logos to:
(PNG files preferred).
Would you like to be on our Event Shirt?
Yes ($150 per Logo)
Unknown. (Deadline is July 1st. If your reply comes in after this date, we cannot guarantee inclusion).
If you plan to make a CASH DONATION, please indicate the amount here. Enter none if you do not plan to donate cash.
Donation total is made up of everything being contributed (booth cost, special area sponsorship, raffle item(s), and/or t-shirt sponsorship).
Sponsorship Level Selection
($50) Wagoneer: Logo on GAJR website, approx. 100 x 100
($100) Liberty: Logo on GAJR website, approx. 150 x 150 and text ad in rally program.
($250) Willys: Logo on GAJR website, approx. 200 x 200 and business card size ad in rally program.
($500) Wrangler: Logo on GAJR website, approx. 250 x 250 and quarter page size ad in rally program.
($750) Cherokee: Logo on GAJR website, approx. 300 x 300 and half page size ad in rally program.
($1000) Rubicon: Banner size logo on GAJR website and full page ad in rally program.
CASH ONLY Unlimited: Customized package for our cash sponsors.
Email Logos to:
(PNG files are preferred).
Make checks payable to: Great American Charitiable Events (GACE)
Completed Forms can also be mailed to:
41 Pease Farm Road
Ellington, CT 06029
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service