Title I Parent Survey 2019-20
Your elementary school is a Title I school, and you are an important part of the Title I team. Your input is important in the planning and implementation of the parental involvement program and activities. The following survey is confidential. Results will be used to assist us with future planning for parental involvement activities and events at your school. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
1. Which school does your child attend?
2. Overall, how do you rate the quality of education that your child is receiving?
3. If you marked "fair" or "poor" on the previous question, please explain.
4. Does your child enjoy school?
5. If you marked "no" on the previous question, please explain.
6. Do you feel welcome at your child's school?
7. Do you feel that your school appropriately communicates activities and events to parents?
8. In your opinion, are parents encouraged to communicate to school staff concerns that they have regarding grades or academic progress?
9. What is the most effective way that you have found to monitor your child's progress?
Progress Reports & Report Cards
10. Do you have internet access at home?
11. What suggestions do you have for strengthening parent involvement and communication?
12. What topics, regarding your child's education, would you be interested in learning?
Helping with Homework - Reading & Math
Technology to Help your Child with Homework
Testing in Tennessee
13. If there are barriers that keep you from being more involved, please share.
No barriers- I am very involved
Lack of communication
Federal law requires districts to reserve a small portion of Title I funding for parent involvement. How would you like to see the parental involvement funds used at your child’s school?
**September is Attendance Awareness Month** Thanks for your support in showing that attendance matters! #SchoolEveryDay
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of K12coffee.net.
Terms of Service