iVolunteer's Social Innovation Challenge 2019
Congratulations! You are a step closer to becoming a social innovator!
Mechanics of the program
1. Volunteer leaders who want to start their own social innovation can join the program.
2. Participants could join as individuals or in pairs for the same idea.
3. Volunteer leaders should have at least one (1) year of volunteering experience with a single organization or thru helping multiple organizations.
4. The program will run from July 2019 to March 2020 and will include workshops, mentorship and networking with both the development and private sectors. The participants should be ready to commit through the duration of the program.
5. Volunteer leaders should already have a clear idea on a potential solution to an existing social challenge and a partner community in mind.
6. The idea should be a non-profit idea during the incubation period and has potential to engage volunteers and provide them an opportunity to be involved in the solution.
7. A bond of Php 5,000.00, in cash or in check, shall be required per participant to ensure commitment to the program. The bond shall be returned in full after the duration of the program.
8. The idea that creates the best impact after the incubation will receive a prize from our corporate sponsors. The criteria will include transformation done to the members of a community and the number of volunteers engaged throughout the process.
9. Deadline of submission is on June 28. If you are joining in pairs, each member of the pair will need to apply separately. No guarantee that both members will be accepted.
10. Volunteer leaders should be located in NCR as the sessions and workshops will happen in NCR.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of iVolunteer.