Registration for Frederick DDG League 2021
Starting Wednesdays, April 14, we will play singles league at 4:30 pm. Singles league will be on second and fourth Wednesdays. Deaf, hard of hearing, Coda, and ASL users are welcome. As time allows through the season we will play a rotation of the layouts of our local Frederick courses. Woodsboro Regional Park, Heritage Farm Park, West Winds DGC, Middletown Park, and Emmitsburg DGC will all be in the mix.
April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26, June 9, June 23, July 14, July 28, Aug 11, Aug 25, Sept 8, Sept 22, Oct 13 (last day). The location will be post in Facebook, Frederick Deaf Disc Golf Club group.
We will draw a number to assign a group up to 4 players at each time.
At end of the game, please turn in your scorecard to the person who is in charge on site.
Fees per game: 6,
$1 to ACE, $1 to CTB (TBD) at each game, $1 to end of year prizes/celebration, $3 to the daily payout per division
Please bring exact change of $6 in $1 as there will be no change at the site. Payouts for each div: top 3- 1st-50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%.
Most important thing to do is to have a FUN!
To determine which division to sign up:
Advanced - the top amateur division, available to all amateur and pro players. Required division for male amateur/pro players under 40 years of age with ratings >= 935. Tournament experienced players who have played disc golf for several years, and developed consistency. Throw 300-450 feet, make 5-7/10 putts from 25-30 feet, have different shots in their arsenal.
Intermediate - available to amateur players of all ages with player ratings < 935. Developing players who have played 2-3 years with improved consistency and accuracy. Throw 250-350 feet, make 5-7/10 putts from 20 feet.
Recreational - available to amateur players of all ages with player ratings < 900. For players who have played 1-2 years and are gaining consistency and experience. Throw 200-300 feet, make 4-6/10 putts from 20 feet, learning different shots.
Women - available to female amateur players
COVID-19 Protocols for Leagues
Physical Distancing rules must be followed for play on all courses!
• If you are not feeling well, have a fever or cough, do not come to this event.
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, do not come to this event.
• Face masks are strongly urged. You should have a mask on and with you to be ready for use.
• Wash your hands with soap and water and bring personal use hand sanitizer with you.
• Follow all guidelines & recommendations from the CDC, state, county public health departments.
• When arriving, please find Jimmy and David to check-in and turn in $6 in ones.
• Check-in will end at 4:10 each time.
• No meeting prior to play and after the event.
• Assigned in a group and which hole to start will be based on a picked number card.
• Keep a physical distance of at least 6’ when encountering other players at all times.
• Do not touch other players’ discs, towels, bags, or carts out on the course.
• Do not share equipment with other players.
• When approaching a tee box occupied by another player allow the player to throw and start walking out of the tee box before occupying the tee box.
• Leave the course as soon as possible.
• Wash your hands with soap and water and bring personal use hand after leaving the course.
• Thoroughly wash your discs and any equipment brought on the course.
Name: (first and last name)
Sign up for...
Do you have Cash App?
What is your Cash App name?
Username for UDisc scorecard
I have read, understand, and follow Covid-19 protocols. I understand that I can be removed from the event if I do not follow the protocols. Please type YES and YOUR NAME here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service