If you don’t want to present a topic, but know someone who would be a perfect fit, you can nominate them by sending their name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are highly interested in hearing about a particular topic, you can nominate the topic in the same way and we will do our best to find a matching speaker.
All talks will be 30 minutes long and will be held in English. If you are a first time speaker or nervous about your presentation skills, we will of course try to help with that, and if you would like, we will connect you to an experienced mentor.
The abstracts will be anonymized (names, personal information and every connection to you in your abstract will be blacked out on your submission) - only title and plain abstract will be used in the decision making process.
* Date: 13th and 14th October 2018
* Location: Rotunde Bochum - Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 3, 44787 Bochum
* Deadline for submissions: 30th April 2018
* Talks are scheduled in 30 minute time slots, English
* No Q&A
* We cover the following travelexpenses if needed:- Germany: max. 500 Euro - Europe: max. 750 Euro- Intercontinental: max: 1500 Euro
* If needed, we will book a hotelroom for you aswell
* All submissions have to be in accordance with our Code of Conduc