Expect Miracles Foundation established its college scholarship program to help students who would find attending college to be a significant financial burden due to their history/current diagnosis with cancer. Given in memory of Paula J. Pearlstein, whose courage and energy were instrumental to the advancement of our mission in the early years, the scholarship, which may range from $10,000 - $36,000 and is intended to help an individual who has been impacted by cancer – either in treatment or remission – to attend a 4-year college or university in pursuit of a degree. Expect Miracles Foundation will send the scholarship checks directly to the Bursar’s office of the recipient’s college or university to be credited towards the recipient’s tuition.
Eligibility • Must have been diagnosed with cancer (previously or currently diagnosed)
• Must be a high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, or junior
• Must be enrolled to attend an accredited college or university in the Fall of 2019 or Spring of 2020• Must be a U.S. citizen, or documented permanent resident of the U.S. (or US
• Never at any time have been subjected to any disciplinary action by any institution or entity, including, but not limited to, any educational or law enforcement agency.
• Must have been treated for cancer at a cancer facility in New England or the greater New York area (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT) or must be a resident of New England or the greater New York area (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT)
Must • Previous Expect Miracles Foundation scholarship winners may apply
1. Must complete Scholarship Application
2. Must attach a copy of household’s W2 (please black-out SSN)
3. Must attach Physician Verification Form (to be completed by Physician)
- can be downloaded from http://expectmiraclesfoundation.org/expect-miracles-scholarship*Applicants must submit all three forms to be considered for the scholarship. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About Expect Miracles Foundation: Expect Miracles Foundation rallies the financial services industry to invest in life-saving cancer research and advance patient care programs nationwide. We are a 501(c)(3) public charity. Tax ID # 20-4127495
To learn more, visit: www.ExpectMiraclesFoundation.org
Please contact Cassidy Billings at email@example.com or 617-391-9235 with any questions.
***IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THIS GOOGLE FORM, PLEASE EMAIL Cassidy Billings at firstname.lastname@example.org AND REQUEST A HARD COPY APPLICATION.***