Referrals can be made by Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in public schools or by administrators in independent schools. By completing this form you confirm that District Administrator has given approval for referral. A copy of this request will be sent to the District Administrator listed in the form.
POPDHH accepts referrals from public schools and independent schools (First Nations schools, French schools, home schooling registered in a distributed learning organization, and independent schools must all be in Groups 1 & 2 only). Please visit to see a list of Ministry recognized independent schools.
If the student is home schooled, parents may fill out the request form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Provincial Outreach Program. Report Abuse