2020 Creative Communities Art Canvas Project
The Creative Communities Art Canvas Project is a community art project involving 300 artists of all ages and talents from area communities. Participants receive a 6-inch-by-6-inch art canvas to artistically interpret the following phrase:
Participation includes agreement to the following conditions:
1) All art mediums are allowed (paint, pencil, crayons, collage, etc.). Art interpretation cannot extend outside of the 6-inch-by-6-inch art canvas frame.
2) The completed canvas is property of the Kickapoo Valley Reserve (KVR) and must be returned by February 24, 2020.
3) The canvas will be exhibited at the Kickapoo Valley Reserve Visitor Center February 29 - March 21, 2020. The grand opening event and artist reception be will be on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
4) The exhibit is a fundraiser for the KVR Education & Events Program. The canvas will ultimately be sold through an online auction via
. The artist will have first right to purchase the canvas for a fee of $25.00 or allow the canvas to be auctioned at a higher price with all proceeds going to the KVR Education and Events Program.
5) Canvases that are not purchased at the close of the auction, can be purchased for $10 and picked-up by artists at the KVR after March 23, 2020. All canvases remain property of the KVR until purchases are paid in full.
6) Any unfinished canvases should be returned to the KVR on or before February 24, 2020.
I agree to the above conditions and allow the canvas I design to be used in online and print media for promotion purposes.
Canvas Number (on back):
Title of artwork
Artist First Name:
Artist Last Name:
Youth Age 0-5
Youth Age 5-10
Youth Age 10-13
Teen Age 14-18
Please select one:
Professional (optional bio submission below)
Artist/Guardian Phone Number:
Art Medium Description:
Where did you pick up your canvas?
Professional Artist Bio (optional)
Professional Artist Website (optional)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service