The 2018 scholarship is for $500. The recipient shall use the funds to cover the registration fee. The amount remaining after the registration fee is paid can be used to offset other expenses associated with attending this event.
Scholarship deadline is June 1, 2018.
• Handbell Musicians of America member in good standing
• Area 9 resident (Oklahoma or Texas)
• Any handbell ringer or director may apply.
• Consideration may be given to applicants who would be a first-time attendee of National Seminar
• Consideration may be given to applicants who have attended an Area 9 Summit.
• Recipient is to write a short summary of his/her experience at the Summit for publication.