AFC Olympiad Practice
ISW Grade 6 2018
1. Nabi (S.A.W) undertook a journey from Makkah to Madina,to establish an Islamic state . This journey is referred to as the........
2. What was the name of the cave where our Nabi(S.A.W) and His companion sought refuge during their journey?
Jabal e Nur
3. The Kuffar were unable to find Nabi (S .A. W) and His companion who were hidden in the cave , during the hijra because of:
A bird’s nest and a spiders web
A bird’s nest and a camel
A spider and a snake
All of the above
4. Who was Nabi (s.a.w) travelling companion during this journey?
Hadrath Abu Bakr(r.a)
5. Muslims of Madina were known as the Ansaar, whilst Muslims of Makkah became known as the …...
6.Before Nabi (s.a.w) arrived in Madina, where did He stay for a few days?
7. Upon His arrival in Madina ,in whose home did Nabi (s.a.w) stay in for 7 months?
Abu Ayub Ansari
Abdur Rahman ibn Auf
Sahal and Suhail
Khalid bin Walid
8. Musjidul Quba bears historical significance because:
The meraj took place from here
It was the first musjid in Islam
Nabi (s.a.w) is buried here
All of the above
9. It was during the first 2 years after the migration that the change of qibla occurred. This change was from ..
Musjidul Qiblatain to Makkah
Makkah to Musjidul Quba
Musjidun Nabawi to Makkah
Musjidul Aqsa to Makkah
10. ”Oh Allah! If this small band of Muslims is destroyed today, You will never be worshipped.” Before which battle did Nabi (s.a.w) utter these words?
Battle of Mauta
Battle of Badr
Sarriyah of Abdullah bin Jahsh
Battle of In uhud
11. Nabi (s.a.w) made a treaty with this group of people living in Madina..
12. The above treaty was made because Nabi (s.a.w)
Wanted to live peacefully with them
They wanted war
They attacked the Muslims
None of the above
13. During the battle of Uhud, which Makkan commander attacked the Muslims from behind?
Khalid bin Walid(r.a)
14. During the battle of Uhud ,our Nabi (s.a.w) lost His beloved uncle. Name this uncle?
Hadrath Hamza (r.a)
Hadrath Uthman (r.a)
15. What was the weakness of the Muslim army in the battle of Uhud?
A) They left their positions and ran towards the booty
B). They were equipped with only 500 men
C) Some Muslim soldiers began to get scared and fled the battlefield
D) A and C
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Al Falaah College.
Terms of Service