E-Trix Registration Form
Presenters are solely responsible for the creation of their presentation. The presentation should be based on the approved/accepted paper but may include updates and related additional content. Only the listed authors may present a paper.
Topics - Emerging technologies based on Domain
Submit your abstract to
on or before 6.9.19
All presenters should adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All presentations are to be in English.
2. Presenters can be either solo or dual(either is preferred).
3. Arrive at your session room 15 minutes prior to the session(to upload your presentation to the provided laptop).
4. Presentations can be up to 15 minutes( inclusive of 5 minutes for questions)
5. A Windows laptop and projector will be made available in each presentation room(Macintosh compatibility is not guaranteed).
6. Presenters should save their presentation in .pdf or .ppt format on a flash drive (memory stick). Access to the internet is not guaranteed.
7. Submission of the participant abstract must be in IEEE format.
8. Presentation from the personal laptops may be acceptable(compatibility with the projector is not be guaranteed).
* Presenters are reminded to dress professionally. *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service